BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Q & A Fun 1 :)

Hello Dear Friends.... 

Just for fun... Hope you will enjoy reading these :)

BOY : May I hold your hand?
GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy. 




MAN : You remind me of the sea.
WOMAN : Because I'm wild, romantic and exciting?
MAN : NO, because you make me sick 




Patient : What are the chances of my recovering doctor?
Doctor : One hundred percent. Medical records show that nine out of
ten people die of the disease you have. Yours is the tenth case I've
treated. The others all died



Waiter : Would you like your coffee black?
Customer : What other colors do you have?


 

Teacher : What do you call a person who keeps on talking when
people are no longer interested?
Pupil : A teacher 



Jauh di mata, di hati jangan
SyarifahNorasiahAidid
150210, 5:58 pm




0 comments: