BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Tresor from Lancome ....

Assalamualaikum and Selamat Malam....

It's been two weeks, I wasn't around... and I just checked my mail yesterday... Deeply sorry for the late reply. Today, it's only me and Farida at home while others are in Langkawi Island for holiday. So, both of us hang-out together + watching tv and ZzZzZz.... hahaha... what an interesting activities we had...

Few months ago, I gave away one of my perfume to my sister, Farida... it's Tresor from Lancome... I bought it last year in KL..








I got this Tresor because a friend of mine who works as a stewardess recommended me. She told me that this fragrance has excellent and divine smell. Plus, Tresor also recognised for its best selling and one of the most popular perfume in the world. Among the top notes are roses (no wonder I bought it)....

So, I got it and obviously it didn't work for me.
I don't like it at all. It's gave me a headache and uncomfortable feeling.  

And I can't even smell any roses notes. Therefore, I don't think Tresor should be considered as flowery scent. It's too much... too heavy... and I believe it doesn't suit well for youngster or for women below 40s. The smell is classic and too strong at the same time...



However, in the positive side, Tresor does has, long staying power. This is the quality that one might like.

Frankly, I won't buy Tresor again... That was the first and the last bought...

But, anyhow... this is only my personal opinion, my personal view... We might have different taste of smell...So, do not feel any hesitate to buy Tresor if you really like it....



Jauh di mata, di hati jangan
SyarifahNorasiahAidid
150210, 9:23 pm

1 comments:

Puan said...

sama mcm mak cik ma punya perfume~ hehe~