BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Time and Me

Still left another 3 days to February.... ..
the same thing mingle in my mind... never change
never left out.... it's about time....
the time is running out every second every minutes..
what will happen to me in 1 minute? in 2 hours? tomorrow??
and where am I at that point??
A successful person with great family and career??
or the same Syarifah?? or nobody??
I never know... do you know??
who am I to predict the future....




hmm when I dont have anything to do...
....i will thinking about time... about myself...


about...




Where I’m gonna be when I turn 30
Is it true that times will never change? 

Is it true that things will always be the same? 

But when we leave the year we won’t be coming back
Because we’re moving on and we can’t slow down
We all are in the different track


So if we get the great jobs
And we make the big money 

We would get so excited and we’d get so pleased

Will we still remember everything in the past?

As we go on,
I believe.. Yes, we will still remember

But then,

Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Because we are too rushing.. too busy
In this hectic life…


However, 
I guess I thought that this would never end

Will the past be a shadow that will follow us around…?

Will these memories fade when my age keeps turning by year?


And as our lives change

Come Whatever.. but..
We will be still the same or better
The memories will remain as we go on


But...Years keep turning
Where we gonna be then??

What gonna happen then??


So...
If you got something that you need to say or do
You better do it right now because you maybe don’t have another day
We never can correctly predict tomorrow

Years keep turning
Never want to stop


I keep thinking is that a goodbye???
No..that it’s not a goodbye
It’s a time to fly
Time to change 
      Time to make a big move
        Good luck to me and you!!


 Sincere

Jauh di mata di hati jangan

SyarifahNorasiahAidid
rfs 290110; 1208 am

0 comments: